Wednesday, August 08, 2007

LAST DAY OF BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS

you've gotta love when you get to celebrate your birthday over a couple of days LOL

Thank you to everyone that called, texted, emailed etc for my birthday yesterday, you really know how to make a girl feel special. I had a lovely day with Andrew and Gigi and then had the yummiest dinner at my Ma & Pa's place last night...I even got to see both my godparents in the same day.

One of the loveliest surprises I got was coming home to find the most divine bunch of roses sitting on my front door step. Thank you to Kass, Michael, Sunny and Elvis for really putting a smile on my face. I've taken some pics of a few of the goodies I received but am charging the camera battery at the moment so they will have to wait till later.

Andrew and the girls have payed for me to go on the Scraptacular Weekend Getaway and gave me a hep of moollah to spend on scrapping YAY! Mum and Dad have payed for me to do a photography course (starts August 20) at CAE and also gave me the cutest red accessories for my laundry...a tin peg bucket as well as a tin for my laundry detergent and I got some more money from my Uncle Bob aka TWGGF (the world's greatest god father as he likes to be known LOL).

As I was saying earlier the celebrations continue today with lunch with the gorgeous Miss Wendy and then dinner at my MIL & FIL's tonight with my BIL, SIL and gorgeous nephew Ethan.

Speaking of lunch I had better start getting ready.

Hope everyone has a good day (I know I will) LOL!

Ange xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are SOOOO welcome aunty ange

Anonymous said...

A belated happy birthday ANGE!Sounds like you had a great time...and how cool to have it spread over a couple of days....

Anonymous said...

Oh Ange spewing I missed your birthday! Happy Birthday chook :)

So so so stoked you are coming to the weekend away!

Catch ya soon chick :D