Monday, July 30, 2007

YAY ALEISHA!

WOOHOO! I am so excited that Aleisha won Big Brother, for a while there I thought Zach was going to get it. The announcement was a bit of a anti-climax though with having to wait so long to count the votes, but I was thrilled non the less.

My weekend away with the girls was lovely even if I did only get three LO's done LOL! It was so nice just to be away from the world and I couldn't think of a better place than been hidden away in the Dandenong Ranges. Thanks to Karen we were kept completely warm with blazing fires (I couldn't light a fire if my life depended on it) and my Mumma made the yummiest beef and veggie pie I have ever eaten. Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out once the whole time we were there so I have no photos, must remember to do that next time.

While I was away Caitlin lost her second front tooth and looks as adorable as ever. Gigi still isn't using the toilet so if anyone has any suggestions that could help me out it it would be hugely appreciated.

Now that BB is over and there is still six days before my next addiction begins (Australian Idol) I am immersing myself in the latest Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, so I will be MIA for the next few days.

Have a good week everyone!

Ange xx

No comments: