Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tagged

Bec has tagged me, so here goes;

My roommate and I once: had the police called on us because our neighbour though we were burglars...we were just drunk and had both left our keys at home!
Never in my life have I: eaten brussel sprouts
High school was : nearly 15 years ago...wow i feel old
When I'm nervous : bite my bottom lip
My hair : is a daily struggle with friz
When I was 5 : i was lucky enough to go to Disneyland
When I turn my head left : i'm looking at my loungeroom wall
I should be : making lunches for school tomorrow
By this time next year : I hope to have given up smoking
My favorite aunt is : I only have three so it's too hard to pick just one
I have a hard time understanding : why anyone would choose to jump out of a perfectly good airplane
You know I like you if : I call you back
My ideal breakfast is : a cup of coffee and toast with butter and promite
If you visit my home town : you most likely will have just gotten off a plane
If you spend the night at my house : you'll be looking for the nearest exit LOL
My Favorite blonde is : without a doubt...my mum
My favorite brunette is : ??? I'll have to think about this one
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : pigs???
I shouldn't have been : so sick these school holidays
Last night I: got to go out with Andrew minus the girls...felt strange LOL
A better name for me would be : Anne...whenever I say Ange on the phone people think I am saying Anne
I've been told I look like : my dad
If I could have any car, it would be: a black BMW X5 (a girl can dream can't she?)

I'll tag Wendy, Kass, Tania & Trish

No comments: