Thursday, June 21, 2007

WEEKLY CATCHUP

Well it's almost been a week since I last blogged and definitely will be by the time I finish LOL!

Before I go any further I have to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my gorgeous nephew Ethan, who turned 1 today, I can't believe that it has been a year already. My SIL Kirsty took some gorgeous photos of him at dinner tonight and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Not too much has happened in a week. Saturday I went to Sensational Saturday down at Scraptacular. It was so nice to be out and having a chat with the girls as well as getting a little scrapping done. I only managed to scrap two layouts and I will scan and upload them over the weekend. When I got home on Saturday night I was starting to feel sick and when I woke up on Sunday I was well and truly full of the flu. I spent the next four days slowly dying on the couch and am only now starting to feel like my old self again.

The girls have been great and luckily didn't come down with the flu. Georgia had kinda on Wednesday and finally she is absolutely loving it. No more tears or tantrums and making Mummy feel awful about leaving her. She loves Wednesday's now and I have to ask for a kiss goodbye when I'm leaving LOL. I knew it would happen and am just glad that it didn't take long.

Still loving Big Brother and am hanging for this Sunday Night's Eviction. It is going to be a big one that's for sure and I just hope that Billy doesn't go. I really like Andrew too but I think he is ready to go and wants to see Hayley. Spewing that Jamie got to use the twist and pull himself out, especially after reading the latest article about him in TV Week.

So what's planned for this weekend? We have Ethan's Birthday party on Saturday and that my friends is just about it. Nothing else on. I might try and do a little scrapbooking, if I can find some creative juices, and I definitely need to take some photos of the girls as it seems like ages since I took any.

That's it for me Chickie's. Hope everyone has had a good week and has a great weekend.

Ange xx

No comments: