Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF

Well it's Friday again and I am counting down the hours (minutes now) until BB Friday Night Games starts. Andrew has gone to work, the girls have had tea and the house is clean. My dinner is sitting in the fridge waiting to be zapped, so I am all organised. I can't believe how utterly addicted I am to Big Brother this year. Andrew and I have even been hooking the laptop up to the TV at night so we can watch live streaming. The only bugger is that streaming only lasts for 20 minutes and then you have to click it again. It's the last thing you want to do once you have gotten comfy on the couch, but being able to watch it on 107cm plasma is so worth it, so Andrew and I have resorted to 'rocking off' every time it needs to be done. I am officially the Rock, Paper, Scissor Queen int his house LOL.

Tomorrow I am heading down to Scraptacular for their Sensational Saturday Crop/5th Birthday Celebrations. Unfortunately I won't be able to get down there until 2pm (babysitting bungle) but at least I still get to spend at least 7 hours scrapping away and as a bonus it also means 7 hours with Wend which is always guaranteed to be fun.

Not much else is planned for the weekend. It looks like Andrew might have to go into work on Sunday so I might just have to find something to do with the girls as not doubt they will be well and truly over Mummy by then.

In other exciting news I am hanging for Kass to get home from her overseas trip. Not that I miss her or anything (LOL) but she has bought me a new lens for my Canon 350D and it is only costing me about $85 AU. How cool is that? Kass sounds like she is having a wonderful time and I really am looking forward to her coming home so I can hear all about it.

That's about it for me today. 25 minutes until the daily show starts so I better get the kids in the bath.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Ange xx

No comments: