I saw this on Wendy Sue's blog and thought it was a great idea...an easy way to update my blog too!
1. Mother's Day was just wonderful. This year with both the girls being in school and kinda I received gifts just from them. Caitlin bought me a little wire basket filled with a manicure set, body wash, a loofah and a makeup purse that she purchased from the Mother's Day stall at school. From Georgia I got a frame that has her hand prints in them as well as a handmade card. We had lunch with my in-laws at Moonee Valley, which was yummo and then spent the afternoon lounging around at home. My mum and dad came here for tea and we got pizza and pasta from my BIL's pizza shop.
2. Miss Gigi has had her first real haircut and she looks like such a little girl now. How could you not love that face.
3. Saturday I headed over to Picture to Page with Jen Hen and Karen and met Miss Wendy there. The show was ok but a lot of old stuff. I did manage to spend a bit of money though, funny that, but not as much as i thought i would. Jen, Kaz, Wend and I then headed over to Sofia's for lunch and let me just say that I have never seen a meal so big in all my life. It was just so nice to sit with the girls and chat, I really enjoyed it.
4. I completed another LO for the 123 Challenge Blog. This time the challenge was to use 3 or more pp's for your background, transparencies, and flowers. This is what I came up with;
5. We now have two working toilets in our house LOL. My dad came around on Saturday night and connected all the plumbing and then on Sunday Alan plastered the walls and Andrew wired up the light, so our second toilet off the laundry is now officially a toilet and no longer a storage room for renovation stuff.
6. Friday night Karen, Linda and Evelyn (my other Mum) came over for a little scrap session. I only managed to get two layouts and a card done, but that is good for me. I will scan and upload some LO's a little later.
7. Also on scrapping, I went to Sensational Saturday at Scraptacular with Miss Wendy Saturday week ago. We scrapped from 10am to 9.30pm and I completed 5 layouts. I had such an amazing day and it was lovely to met so many wonderful new people. I am so looking forward to next month. I also got to catch up with Rachael and her beautiful little girl Bella who, let me tell you is the sweetest little thing ever, and such a good girl.
8. This term at school for Caitlin is all about the farm. Yesterday all the prep's went on their first school excursion the the Bundoora Children's Farm and last Friday they had a farm parade at school. Caitlin went dressed as an adorable pink pig and I got the cutest pics of her and Jordan, who went dressed as a bull.
9. Andrew has decided that YES redoing my scrap room is a great idea and between the two of us we have come up with a plan that we both like. He is going to build me a massive desk that will run from one wall all the way to the other which will give me a big space fro scrapping, a space for the laptop and printer and also a space so that i can keep my sewing machine out too. We are also going to get two 16 cube bookcases and I already have a tall bookcase that is still raw, so I can paint that to match. I really wanted to go for white but am now heading towards chocolate brown for all the furniture. Anyway it something to think about and I have plenty of time to do that as it won't be happening until the other renovations are done.
10. It has taken me longer than I thought it would to reach number ten and I can't think of anything else to tell you LOL. Ok how about i need to do some house work? That'll do.
Thanks for dropping by. Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
Big hugs for Miss Wendy who is really sick at the moment. You have to get better Wend, we have a lunch date on Sunday LOL