Saturday, February 03, 2007

A FRESH NEW LOOK

So I have has a bit of a play with my blog today, and although I haven't quite finished yet, what do you think? I even played around and added some brushes to my banner photo before loading it on. Nothing to extravagant, just something simple.

I am just about ready for today to be over...I have had a shocker of a headache all day and have taken some Panadol, had a nap and nothing seems to be budging it. Nothing much else has happened today besides housework and playing on my blog. Andrew is at work until 8pm and Caitlin and Georgia have been setting a new world record for how much mess they can make in one day.

Speaking of the girls it's almost time for bed so I better go and run a bath.

2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

I love the new banner, its bright and happy!

Jorja said...

Ange, I think you've given your blog a fabulous new look!

Cheers Jorja