Friday, November 17, 2006

NEW BLOG, LAYOUT SHARE & BUSY WEEKEND

OK! First things first. My new blog design is thanks to my IT hubby. When it comes to HTML I have no idea, it all looks like gobbley goop to me, but Andrew understands it completely (I sometimes wonder if he understands it more than he understands me LOL) so all the prettiness is thanks to him.

There hasn't been much scrapping lately, with all the silly season beginning, but I did manage to scrap one complete LO and two almost complete LO's, last Saturday night while having a girls night at Jess'. We got Italian and scrapped till 4 in the morning all while watching Dirty Dancing and chitter chatting away. Here's the complete LO I did and I ma hoping to get the kids into bed at a reasonable hour tonight so I can finish the other two.



As for the weekend plans, its another busy one for us. Tomorrow morning I am helping my MIL out at the church fete. Every year the two of us run the baked potato stand. I then have to go shopping to find something to wear to my God-fathers 60th Birthday party tomorrow night, come home and get the kids ready, drop them off at my MIL's, head home and get ready and then wait for Andrew to get home from work at 8pm and do the Superman style outfit change and then head over to Glen Waverley for the party.

Sunday (fingers crossed for heaps of sunshine) I plan on making more of a dent in the growing washing pile that has appeared in my laundry due to my beloved dryer dying and then I have to give a young friend of ours a driving lesson. Sunday night for tea Andrew has asked if we can have a roast, so I'll have that to organise and then it's movie night with the girls and the pick is Banyard!

That's it for me...hope everyone has a good weekend!

Ange xx

7 comments:

Liz said...

mmm baked potatoes...
love the new blog look and the banner is fab...

Anonymous said...

Hi Ange.....love the new banner...I've changed mine this week too!
Sounds like a busy weekend for you all.

Gillian said...

Super Cute Banner!!!
I'm lovin the girlfriends LO...
What time is Dinner? I'll be over..

Anonymous said...

oooh look what i found!
Great page Ange and the header looks great too.

Anonymous said...

the above was me. sorry LOL

Renata Moni said...

Hi!
I am from Brazil and i´ve looked your blog and I loved your scrapbook pages!
Congrats!
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

They are 2 cheeky "girlfriends", if only people knew..lol