Sunday, September 23, 2007

WHAT'S NEW PUSSY CAT

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! (Ok so raise your hand if you have just seen a glimpse of a Tom Jones doco on Foxtel)

Anyway it about 2.10am and I should so be in bed so I'll make this quick.

  • I have been meaning to say Congratulations to my cousin Jarrod and Kylie for a couple of weeks now. They recently got engaged and will be having their engagement party next month. I am so thrilled for them...they're a gorgeous couple.
  • In other cousin news, my cousin Fliss and her boyfriend Tony bought a house today. Woohoo! And even better they have bought in Ascot Vale so only 10 minutes away. Caitlin was so adorable when I told her that Aunty Fliss and Tony had bought a house...she asked when she would be able to call Tony Uncle Tony? I told her I thought Tony would love that so Uncle Tony it is!
  • School holidays have officially started and I am looking forward to a few sleep-ins. My girls love their sleep and I usually have to wake them for school every morning. We haven't got a huge deal planned for the first week but Andrew has the second week off so no doubt we will be busy then.
  • Geelong has made it to the AFL Grand Final and to say I am excited would be an understatement. Being a Richmond fan hasn't left me with much to be excited about this season, so with the Cats being my second fav team at least there is hope. I am a little biased as my gorgeous god-sister Lauren is the girlfriend of Gary Ablett Jnr. Go Gazza!
  • A friend completely freaked me out today when she told me that there is only 12 weeks left until Christmas...where the bloody hell has this year gone? (Bugger will probably go to hell just for saying that!)
  • I had a bit of a run in with the law tonight PMSL! I was heading out to pick up Karen and Alan from Royal Melbourne hospital when I was pulled over by the police. Apparently I had driven straight through a stop sign...well more like treated it as a give way sign. Anyway I managed to put on the charm and due to my impeccable driving record he let me off with a warning. Gotta love when your car is in hubby's name and that any time you receive a speeding fine in the mail HE automatically looses the points LOL!

Well that's it for me for tonight. Hope everyone has been having a good weekend!

Ange xx

1 comment:

Liz said...

lol... Gary Ablett is a relative of marks mums.... somewhere in the family tree...something like 3rd or 4th cousin..