Monday, July 02, 2007

WEEKEND ROUND UP

Friday night a couple of the girls came over for a scrap, but not before we of course watched Friday Night Games. I sooo thought Joel was going to win LOL!

Saturday Alan was here again doing some more plastering and the girls and I just hung out. I managed to finally get around to making some pumpkin soup and this time tried making it in the crock pot...very good indeed if I say so myself.

Another relaxing day today after quite a big sleep in. Andrew has a shocking cough at the moment so I didn't get much sleep. Alan and Andrew did some more work around the house today and I almost have down lights in my kitchen...there in just not connected yet LOL.

Not a very exciting weekend but nice and relaxing just the same.

School holidays officially start here in Victoria tomorrow and I am looking forward to not having to rush around in the mornings. The girls, my Mum and I are off to do a little furniture shopping tomorrow. Andrew and I need a new tall boy and bedside tables for our bedroom, so fingers crossed that I find just what I want.

As far as the rest of the week is concerned I'm not too sure what we will get up to yet. Caitlin wants to make some cookies and would also like me to make some playdoh. Georgia wants to do some painting and some drawing, so that should keep us busy for a day or two LOL.

Sunday will see us celebrating Caitlin's 6th birthday. I can't believe she will be six. She is having a party with all her school friends on Sunday afternoon and then Nanny & Pa will be here for dinner Sunday night. We usually have her godparents here as well but Uncle Sean is somewhere in Europe and Aunty Fliss is is Italy with Tony.

That's it for me for now...I'm just about to watch a bit of the Diana Concert on Foxtel before heading off to bed.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Ange xx

2 comments:

Liz said...

and where was my invite...to friday night crop... (insert tears)

Ange....have you posted your tiles yet luv...lol

Tania S Lynch said...

was also wondering where my invite was too??!!! Would love to catch up for a scrap. That is if you still "like" me. LOL
Have a great week