Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

by Libby (Liz) so here goes

7 Random things about me

1. I am an only child

2. I am absolutely petrified of moths

3. I am seriously thinking of giving up my smoking habit this weekend

4. I have more scrap supplies than I could possible ever use

5. I have a new favourite food...fruit scones from Bakers Delight

6. I have a photographic memory

7. This year I will celebrate my 32nd birthday (August 7) and my 5th Wedding Anniversary (August 17)

I am supposed to tag 7 people now but I am pretty sure that everyone I know has been tagged, if you haven't then consider your self tagged.

2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

my boss just did the hypnotherapy thing on friday for smoking and so far so good. I think it cost hinm $200 and he has saved 6-8 packs of sigs since then

Jess said...

Yay! It's tough giving up, but really worth it. I can recommend the hypnotherapist I used. Of course he's the other side of town, but he was great, and he's an ex-smoker so really understands.

Jess