Friday, March 30, 2007

THIS IS KNIDA COOL..

Saw this on Kathryn's blog and thought I'd give it a go. You just need to head over to Wikipedia and scroll down to the search bar on the left hand sidebar. Enter your birthdate, month first then date (so for me it was August 7) and hit search. You'll get a list of all hits relevent to your search, so just click on the first one you see with your birthdate. Once you have done this choose three events that have occured on that date and then a few famous people who share your birthday. Here are my results;

1794 - Whiskey Rebellion begins

1945 - President Harry Truman announces the bombing of Hiroshima

1947 - The Bombay Municipal Corporation formally takes over the Bombay Electric Supply and Transport (BEST). (this one is just for you Wend LOL)

I thougth it would be intersting to see who shared my exact birthdate and I don't know what to make of it? One made me think "oh i wish" and the other made me thing "oh God". We are an interesting bunch us 7 August 1975 lot.


1975 - Charlize Theron, South African actress

1975 - David Hicks, Australian alleged terrorist


Crop for Kids has pretty much been keeping me busy these last few weeks so I really haven't got anyhting exciting to tell. I have managed to do a little scrapping lately and am off to scan, so I will post some picks later.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Karen Knight said...

that is really cool ange, i might have to go and do that i have always wanted to know who i shared my birthday with :-)
kayla

wendy steward said...

ROFLMAO, how did you know that fact about bombay was gonna make me giggle big time, trust you. lol
hugs
wend xx