Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MISS TOM PRICE!

Well it seems as though my cleverly gorgeous pal Jaimie Emmerton (aka Miss Tom Price) has gone and had one of her layouts showcased in this month's Basic Grey Newsletter, WOOHOO! My "JAFFA" friend, Trina McClune has also had her LO showcased for this months Basic Inspiration...Way to go Trina!

Not much else news here. It's been raining and hailing here all day and silly me thought it would be a good idea to head out to Westfield with the kids. Someone should have really just given me a good ol whack on the back of the head and told me I was an eejit! Needless to say it was a short lived trip.

That's it form me today. I need to head into my scrap room and make a start on the hundred and one things I need to get done. Why is it that I leave everything to the last minute? I have a CJ to do, my Christmas ATC's and also some christmas things to finish for KSK. I also thought it would be a good idea to make a start on my Christmas Cards and some gifts for a few family members. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya Ange!!!!! I haven't stopped by your blog for a while now...so am a tad late in sending my congrats over KSK....that is fabulous fabulous news. You're going places girl....remember me when you're a celeb!!!

Sofi said...

Hi Ange, popped over to Lime Tart Gallery! Your work is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ange....just popping in on my way through......sounds like your shopping day was short lived. I also went shopping today.....checked out the new Officeworks in RINGWOOD.....they have some really cute co-ordinated bits and pieces....you know....notepads, diaries, year planners,etc.Even noticed how much more FISKARS products they have put in since last time i was in Officeworks.

Gillian said...

Hi Ange,
Just wanted to pop back in for a fix....of inspiration.
and also let you know that i've just added you to my link list, hope this is ok with you..

Anonymous said...

Hi ange!!!! I have finally found a link that works to your blog!!! LOL.

Hey, thanks for the shout out. Hope you're well and congrats on Lime Tart. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

THANKS Ange for the special mention ... feeling very proud (oh am I allowed too??)

LOL xxx