Thursday, November 02, 2006

ALISON'S LISTS

Okay, so I have decided to join the masses and take part in Alison's lists. It is also going to help me try and achieve the challenge of making a post every day this month, so here goes.

List the names of all your past bosses.

Sue, Shannon, Dale, Vanessa, Craig, Richard and Chris. Having worked since I was 15 I thought there would be more, maybe I am missing someone, but that is everyone that I can think of.

In other news...

Melbourne Paperific was held at Telstra Dome over the weekend and I was working on the Scrapanalia stand with Jess (of course) and also Megan, Sofi and Carolynne. It was pretty busy over the three days, which meant that I didn't get too many chances to look around. I did manage to do a bit of shopping though and still brought home most of my pay. So many people came over to say hello, which was great, I only wish that my brain wasn't so fried so that I could remember everyone. If you did come over and say hi and I was a little vague, it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with walking around like a headless chook. It has taken me the better part of this week to recover as well as to catch up with all the housework and washing...what is it that they say? A woman's work is never done!

Well that's it for me...Hope everyone is having a good week and looking forward to the weekend...I know I am.

1 comment:

Sofi said...

It was great to work with you too Ange! I wish I had bought a few more bits and pieces... never mind!