Friday, October 13, 2006

MMM...EYE CANDY

Been doing a little window shopping...Oohh how I love new release time! Here are a few of my fav's (hint hint Jess)

Crate Paper - I am just loving Crate at the moment. They are one of my all time fav's.

Cherry Arte - mmm more glorious chipboard

Prima - just a glimpse of the huge new range they have apparently brought out.

Chatterbox - this is for Kass, who loves Chatterbox

Ki Memories Stamps - Nothing more needs to be said other than "stamps".

Crate Avenue - most people that know me know that I have a thing for handbags so the thought of a scrapbooking company bringing out something like this is just bliss for me.

Art Warehouse - Just scroll down Danielle's blog to see all the new goodies. Gotta get me one of each of those swatch books.

Maya Road - I love chipboard and Maya Road have out done themselves this time. Check out the new chipboard books.

Pink Martini Designs - this is a great kit site and they have a newsletter that is worth signing uo for. They also accept submissions for OTP stuff to make into kits, so check it out.

Basic Grey - I don't think I am as obsessed with BG as much as I use to be but I have to say that I always love their Christmas range.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bluddyfarkenhellmygodshiiiiiiiiiiiiit that chatterbox stuff just sent me into a spin.

i need a new credit card

Anonymous said...

i'm just not looking !!!
it does my head it this time of the year !!!