Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'M A TART...

a Lime Tart to be exact! I can finally share my secret, not that I have been busting to at all LOL! I am so thrilled and excited to be part of this Design Team and I am in great company too, with the other Tarts being Lee Woodside, Mel Nunn and Marieke Broekman. Although I was unlucky not to win a spot in Wendy Redshaw Bruhns extra class at Kiwi Scraps, I was lucky enough to be able to see the Lime Tart kits the girls got to use in the class. They were divine, to say the least, and I have been stalking the Lime Tart website ever since. I am so looking forward to getting my hands on these kits every month and can't thank Philippa enough for giving me the wonderful opportunity. So don't forget to go and have a look-see (if you already haven't) and stay tuned for the upcoming November kit gallery.

9 comments:

Jess said...

WooHoo! Doing the happy dance for you! :o)

Jess

Anonymous said...

Congrats congrats congrats Ange!!! Absolutely rapt for you!!!! Can't wait to see all your creations!!

Anonymous said...

I am gladly looking forward to working with you!!

Megan said...

Congrats to you Ange. I'm joning Jess and Lee in a happy dance for you

Ngaire said...

Congratulations!!! Looks forward to seeing your work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ange !!!!

fabulous news

Anonymous said...

Read this on the Lime Tart Site. Fantastic Angie! Congratulations. I have yet to indulge but I have to say, the kits always look awesome. Good luck to you having that tough tough job creating with them....NOT!!!
MONK

Liz said...

Well done chicky....I kind of knew you were a tart... lol...(joking)

congrats

Coby said...

Hi Angie

A belated, but heartfelt congratulations!! I am so happy for you, these kits are just lovely and your beautiful work will truly do them justice.

Love Coby xxx