Sunday, September 10, 2006

TAGGED

I've been tagged by Libby (Liz), so here goes;

Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
I'd have to agree with Libby on this one and say the Queen. I can so see myself as Princess Angela, can't you?

Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
President George Bush...now that would be embarrasing!

If you could be an ancestor to any living person who would it be and why?
I was going to say Ben Dark (from Getaway) but then continuing to have 'those' kinda thoughts about him would be soooo wrong, so I'll have to have a bit more of a think about this one.

If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestors of yours who would it be?
Probably my Great Grandmother on my dad's side. She owned and ran hotels and was apparently a bit of a tirrant when she wanted to be but she also sounds like an amazingly strong women, especially for her time.

So now I'll tag Jess (this means you will actually have to continue to update your blog Jess LOL)

No comments: