Sunday, August 06, 2006

QUICK SUNDAY UPDATE

Just another lazy Sunday morning here...

Friday night I went to Don's crop and although it was less than a productive night as far as my scrapping was concerned (I only managed one very simple LO), I still had a really good night. I got to catch up with Kass, Jen Hen, Jess, Liz, Melissa and Sam and also got to meet Sam's friend Steph who was just lovely. Of course my bossom buddy Karen was with me and she got a lot more done than I did, that's for sure.

Yesterday I just bummed around at home with the girls, did some washing, vacuuming and all that other fun mundane stuff before my Mum came over. Dad had gone away for the weekend and seeing as Andrew was working till 8pm I thought we should have a mini Girls night in. I cooked some Spag Bol, fed us all and then bathed the kids and put them to bed. My girlfriend Sue gave me the whole complete five seasons of the Gilmore Girls on DVD (god bless friends who love corny shows as much as me) so Mum, Andrew and I spent some quality time with the couches.

This morning has been a pretty lazy one and we have all only just got out of our pj's. Andrew is taking me to the movies this afternoon to see The Lake House and then we will head back to my in-laws for a birthday dinner just for me.

Well that's my weekend, how was yours? Hope you all had a good one.

Ange xx

No comments: